Manpower are currently an Administrator for our client based in Leeds. This is a full time 3 month assignment - work from home role paying £10.78per hour
You will deliver administrative support for designated programmes with work that ranges from the first point of enquiry from prospective students through to the handling of assessment processes. You will have knowledge of delivering student services in a higher education environment coupled with experience of effective working in a busy, customer-focussed setting.
As a Student Education Service Assistant your main duties will include:
- Providing an efficient, informed and welcoming response to enquiries from students and other stakeholders and facilitating proactive outgoing communications via email
- Processing admissions applications and supporting the set up and delivery of selections days, interviews and induction days;
- Contributing to the maintenance and publication of programme, module and other relevant information for prospective students and applicants;
- Assisting with the registration and enrolment of new and returning students including maintaining student records;
- Undertaking student attendance and absence monitoring and ensuring the appropriate follow-up action;
- Assisting with assessment and marking processes including exam invigilation, checking of student marks and printing moderation samples;
- Supporting programme staff in facilitating and promoting students' engagement with module and programme level surveys and producing reports when necessary;
- Attending and providing input to regular programme team meetings and contributing to discussions around student and programme support.
What will you bring to the role?
- An understanding of the needs of diverse student cohorts including both adult and younger learners, in full-time and part-time study;
- Demonstrable commitment to providing a high quality customer service;
- Excellent organisational skills and evidence of ability to prioritise own workload and manage time;
- Evidence of working as part of a team in a busy office environment, with minimal supervision and the ability to multi-task and to use own initiative to meet multiple deadlines;
- Excellent verbal communication, including the ability to converse with people both on a 1 - 1 basis and in groups;
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail;
- Excellent IT skills and database skills (Microsoft Office applications);
- Evidence of willingness to learn and use new systems and processes;
Interested? Please apply online today