Manpower are looking for a highly successful, remote, in the field Area Sales Manager to join a leading fabricator of fenestration to cover the Midlands up to Manchester.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within the Fenestration industry, in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a track record of hunting and converting new business as this role focuses heavily on the approach, conversation and maintaining of new customers into the business.
This role would strongly suit somebody who favours Business Development as around 75% of the work will be based about bringing new business to the table.
This position is remote & field based and a strong Car Allowance will be provided.
Package on Offer
£40000/£45000 dependent upon experience
£350 Car Allowance
Enhanced Company Pension Scheme
Remote / Field Based
Typical duties will be
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company's products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Compiling and analysing sales figures
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors within the market
- To travel, visit offices and sites of customers in between Manchester & Birmingham
Ideally you will have
- 3 Years in a similar role
- 1 Years experience in the Fenestration Industry
If you would like to be considered, please apply below.