Calor Gas are looking for plant operatives to join the night shift on the Calor site at Stoney Stanton.
Hours are 42.5 a week
Monday to Friday 7am Start
This is an ongoing position with the possibility of the role could become permanent.
Key responsibilities are:
- Operate a safety first and incident free site
- Ensure PPE is worn at all time
- Perform any Cylinder maintenance as required
- Ensure Calor standards are adhered to during the filling process
- comply with all training provided, risk assessments and operational bulletins
What we would like from you:
- An eye for detail as accuracy is key
- High level of concern for safety at all times
- Ability to read and follow instructions as well as take instructions from site leaders.
Please be aware that this is a manual job and heavy lifting is required as part of the role.
It is outside in all weathers, PPE is provided.
If you are successful please be aware that a DBS check will be required and for this we would need 5 years of address history. 3 years employment/education is required for reference purposes.
Calor gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.