Our Client is one of the largest Social & affordable Housing in the UK & we are currently supporting the delivery of a 3-month project in various areas across the NW - 1x Crewe and 1 x In Oldham
Required Start Date: ASAP
You must be able to demonstrate experience & skills in the primary trade outlined (Plastering) but also be skilled to support other trades across the board i.e.. completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
* Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
* Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
* Capacity to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
* make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
* Carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
* Operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks.
* Experience of working within the social housing sector
working Hours: 39 hours 8am. - 4.30 p.m. Mon-Thurs 8.00 a.m. - 3.30 p.m. Friday
The starting time is arrival at the first job of the day and the finishing time is the leaving time from the last job of the day. You will be a Multi Skilled Technician with a NVQ 3min in Plastering & be able to commit to the whole project. This will be working on social housing projects in the area of choice & you may be required to attend multiple sites each day, therefore a driving license & vehicle are required.
For more information & to get yourself registered with us here at Manpower to be considered, then please feel free to call me today or click "apply now".