We are seeking an experienced Search Engine Digital Advertising Specialist / Advertising Project Manager- a creative mind and business acumen, who will support our product, sales, and marketing teams with delivering clear, concise promotional messages and providing insights into effective customer engagement which will lead to maximizing ROI and marketing impact.
The Search Engine Advertising Specialist will manage all paid campaigns mostly on Google, Yahoo and Bing. The ideal candidate will bring a high level of campaign management as well as measurement and performance strategy experience across different business units.
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Create, develop and implement effective campaigns (mostly search engine advertising: PPC and GDN) to hit goals and ROI, both short term and long term (including keyword research, copy writing, A/B testing, optimization, tracking) - oversee several campaigns on different platforms.
- Optimize the campaigns to ensure best performance.
- Analyze funnels and customer intents, plan and execute mainly the data/targeting element of campaigns based on specific customer segmentation or behavioral changes.
- Advice, implement and track KPI goals per customer segment. Develop actionable insights to drive customer registration, engagement, and loyalty and support business growth by identifying trends and risks associated with each customer segment.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- Implement tags / pixels if required using Google Tag Manager.
- Work closely with the Data Analyst on the team to ensure timely delivery and upload of data for all campaigns, and to manage the use of BI and enterprise dashboarding tools to enable teams to autonomously access reports and insights.
- Work with Data Analyst on creating separate reports on performance of campaigns, marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic etc. and craft a compelling story with the data. Be comfortable presenting to bigger audiences including senior stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities and ensure an alignment with stakeholder's goals.
- Work with designers on banners creation (for Google Display Network mostly) if required.
- Recommend website and landing page optimizations to improve campaign's performance and UX.
- Perform keyword discovery, expansion, prioritization and optimization (including identification of negative keywords).
- Research and analyze competitors.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Fluent English, Spanish is a plus.
- At least 5 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role (focus on Search Engine Marketing / Advertising).
- At least 4 years' proven experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Experience running and managing display campaigns (GDN mostly).
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certification required.
- Experience running and managing programmatic / media buy campaigns is a plus.
- Experience in pharmaceutical company is not required but is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Ability to read and understand technical medical content and writing ads targeting healthcare professionals as well as patients.
- Experience managing large projects.
- Experience managing small and big budgets.
- Experience in tags / pixels implementation (using Google Tag Manager).
- A strong analytical background and experience with website analytics.
- Experience in data visualization tools like Google Data Studio or Power BI is a plus.
- Understanding of database architecture and data-flows is an asset.
- A proven ability to develop meaningful insights from data and experience reporting on and presenting key findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects.