Reporting to the Technical Director, the Quality Administrator is responsible for administration activities in the Technical Department. Responsibilities include managing the data and documentation relating to the technical area and in particular those related to Good Distribution Practice and Good Manufacturing Practice and providing support to the technical staff within the department.
An efficient and accurate administrative professional who performs well under pressure, prioritises tasks effectively, and works well on own initiative as well as in team context will suit this position.
- Maintain and improve the administration systems within the technical department
- Maintain and improve the system relating to filing of key documents such technical reports, draft procedures and records etc.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of excel records relating to GDP/GMP
- Planning meetings and diary management for the Technical group
- Managing meeting minutes for the Technical group
- Arranging travel for staff within the Technical Department
- Provide administration support in relation to external inspections and internal audits in line with the relevant SOPs.
- Assist with the preparation of reports including monthly reports
- Provide support in relation to yearly planning of activities such as internal audits, reports etc.
- Assist the Quality Department with managing office supplies etc.
- Formatting and finalization of reports and presentation for both internal and external meetings
- Communicate with cross functional departments in context of administrative activities.
- Communication with the manufacturing sites of Grifols in relation to administrative activities where appropriate
- Follow the established standards of quality, health and safety and the environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the Technical Director.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competence in Microsoft packages specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Good organizational and time Management skills
- Results orientated
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative role preferably in a Quality Control/Quality Assurance setting
- Post Leaving certificate or equivalent
- Excellent technical writing and analytical skills - Desirable
- Previous experience in documentation control - Desirable