Import Controller x2
Job Title: Export and Imports Controller
Salary: Up to £32,000k
Hours: Mon - Fri
Annual Leave: 20 days
Benefits: Pension, on-site parking
My client is committed to providing innovative supply chain solutions that challenge the status quo. As a global industry leader with more than 140 years of logistics experience, they are proud to support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful global logistics company at a time of transformation.
About the role:
The core focus of this role is to provide an efficient operational and excellent customer service.
- Customer Service - providing excellent customer service to all customers. Dealing directly with and developing relationships with customers by telephone or electronically.
- Operationally handle Import/Export bookings and process in-house system for shipment.
- Full understanding of operational requirements relating to Ocean Imports Bookings, including documentation to be issued and/or managed in accordance to customer instructions.
- To ensure that the customer is invoiced accurately and within expected company timeframe.
- Full understanding of Industry Standard Documentation.
- Proactively grow our business from existing customers and cross sell at all opportunities.
- Commercial awareness and ability to identify new opportunities to increase GP levels. Maintaining financial awareness as well as business acumen.
- Experience of working in an Ocean freight environment is essential, demonstrable experience within Imports is essential.
- Strong proven planning & organisational skills.
- Strong demonstrable customer service skills.
- A collaborator and effective team player.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
If this role interests you, let us know and apply!