We are currently recruiting for Part Time Personal Assistant working Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday on an on-going basis.
X25 hours each week - £10.20 p/h
We are looking for reliable and committed individuals who are willing to learn and develop within this role. You will have excellent Administration and Communication skills. This role will be based within a disabled person's home as well as being based in other office areas in Hull as / when required.
A driving licence is essential, and this post is subject to a DBS check
Duties and responsibilities to include: -
- Performing clerical duties, typing and taking accurate notes
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Managing inhouse data base and systems
- Taking telephone calls
- Liaising with other departments
- Ensuing confidentially at all times
- Some personal care will also be involved
Temporary On-going Role
28 Days holiday per year
Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme