Recruitment Delivery Consultant
As Recruitment Consultant supporting on one of our leading Industrial Clients, you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle. You will provide an outstanding service for our client by Coordinating the recruitment of their temporary workforce.
So what will you be doing?
- Working with Client Manager's to discuss recruitment requirements and proactively source suitable applicants to meet client requirements
- Conducting telephone screening for applicants in response to advertising
- Arranging interviews and conducting when necessary
- Dealing with and co-ordinating responses to ad-hoc contract issues and problems
- Implement HR policies and procedures
- Carry our efficient exit procedures
- Manage account finance by providing figures as required and correct invoicing
- Ensure compliance with company, client and legislative requirements.
- Maintain and control accurate data using legislative and company systems
- Ensure an effective and secure system for all information /data including paper-based documents
- Deliver a comprehensive Induction plan to all new starters and promote a successful retention plan
- Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
- Promote Manpowers Image through appearance and conduct
What are we looking for?
- Experience of working within Recruitment or a Customer Service / Admin role previously is advantageous
- Must have excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must have communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to speak with both candidates and the client by telephone and over email
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn
- Must be driven and motivated
- Must always be extremely personable and professional
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and competitive commission structure
- Work for a business that has been named one of the worlds most ethical for 12 years running
- Award winning learning and development
- Flexibility to work remotely 2-3 days per week
- Join a successful and driven team that will drive you to be the best
- Access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year
Please click apply for immediate consideration