Trainee Specialist Recruitment Consultant
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
As an Trainee Delivery Recruitment Consultant for Experis and Talent Solutions - Our ManpowerGroup Workforce Solutions Leader- you will be responsible for managing the full recruitment lifecycle including taking vacancy briefings, advertising roles, screening applicants and managing the interview process.
ManpowerGroup is proud of its award winning learning and development team. From day one, you would all of the relevant coaching and guidance to ensure that you are set up for success.
So, what will you be doing?
Stage 1- Recruitment
- Receiving and qualifying job descriptions from the clients
- Searching for suitable candidates using a variety of sources including hotlists, current ManpowerGroup finishers, in-house database, external search engines, social media, referrals and advertising
- Attracting candidates to work through ManpowerGroup by promoting MPGs services and clients
- Managing applications and short listing suitable candidates within tight deadlines
Stage 2 - Selection
- Interview candidates for selection purposes to ensure technical as well as cultural fit (telephone or face to face where possible)
- Fully qualify candidates on the role, location, rate, client requirements (such as credit checks or reference policies)
- Prepare CVs for submission including filling in coversheets
- Arrange and book interviews, brief and prepare candidates for interview
- Making offers to candidates and negotiate where necessary to ensure acceptance of offers
- Taking references and any other post-sales activities required such as obtaining candidate's identification and documents, limited company details etc
What are we looking for?
- Driven and ambition
What's in it for you?
- An excellent basic salary and an uncapped commission structure- OTE of 30k per year in first year!
- Work for a company that's been voted the worlds most ethical three years running
- This role will provide you with an opportunity to work with some of the worlds leading IT and Engineering clients
- Benefit from an award winning learning and development platform
- Gain access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
- Work with a fun and friendly team that will drive you to be the best
- Benefit from regular social events and incentives such as paid lunches, awards evenings, sports day etc
Please click apply for immediate consideration