Manpower are recruiting cleaners to work for our valued client.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a cleaning service in accordance with set standards, adhering to colour code policies and ensuring all procedures are carried out in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and COSHH
- Using electrical and manual equipment provided to clean and maintain floors, surfaces, walkways, ledges, fixtures and fittings in all rooms including kitchens, toilets, bathrooms and bedrooms.
- To replenish soap, alcohol gel and all consumable products.
- Neat and tidy personal appearance
- To be able to work as a team member and the to be able to work without direct supervision
- To be able to commit to flexible working
- Knowledge of manual handling practices
This is a temporary, ongoing position offering both, full time and part time hours.
Hours are available between the hours of 7 am and 7 pm. You must be flexible with the hours you are able to work.
Full training and PPE is provided.
The hourly rate is for the first 12 weeks is £8.92 with enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays.
Immediate starts are available subject to a DBS check and references.
Interested, please get submit your up to date CV or call 01656 657231 for more information.