Manpower are recruiting Catering Assistants to work for our client.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Taking meal orders and provide the kitchen with accurate information on the correct amount of meals required
- Serving meals
- To receive and replenish stock and equipment
- To regenerate food (if required) place in hot holding trolley and undertake service.
- To check all food for quality, quantity, taste and appearance prior to distribution and service
- Ensure all catering equipment and all surfaces are kept clean at all times
- Previous catering experience
- General knowledge of cleaning techniques
- To be able to commit to flexible working
- Food hygiene certificate - Level 2 (we can assist you with obtaining one if you don't hold a valid certificate)
This is a part time, temporary position, shifts times vary, you will be required to work Monday to Friday. You must be able to commit to flexible working.
The hourly rate is £8.92.
We are offering immediate starts subject to a satisfactory references and DBS check.
Apply today with an up to date CV or call for more information. IND-NHS