Automatic Door Engineer
Location: North West
Salary: £11-£14 PH
Start Date: ASAP
About the Company
- My client supply's, installs industrial automatic door systems of the highest quality, offering a total lifetime management service.
- Due to the continued success and growth plans my client is now looking to recruit an Industrial Door Engineer to be part of a team to join their team based in the UK.
- My client is looking for engineers who have experience in installing, servicing, and maintaining a wide range of automatic door systems.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- To complete installation of automatic door operators.
- To ensure all planned and reactive maintenance is carried out in line with its scheduled date.
- To identify any additional works and give detailed descriptions, identifying all parts required to successfully complete the job.
- To have a flexible attitude and willingness to assist other engineers as part of a maintenance team.
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is always adhered to.
- To work from home as a field-based engineer covering the North West.
- Be courteous when communicating with work colleagues, clients and members of the public whilst carrying out your duties.
- Good knowledge of automatic door operators.
Engineers with the below cards would be of special interest to my client but this is not essential as they can offer in house training.
- EN 16005
- SPA Passport
What is Offered:
- Candidate would be paid home to home, be supplied with company van, fuel card, uniform, mobile phone and have a company pension.
- Hours are normal working hours.
- Holiday entitlement is 23 days a year plus bank holidays rising to 25-day holiday a year after 6 years with the company.
Overtime available and call outs.