- Salary: £15.00 per hour
- Location: UK Virtual until the offices re open in either London or Brighton
- Duration: Temporary,8 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week - Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company.
Global Bonusing Governance (GBG) is a team responsible for the governance and maintenance of merchant data used in card embedded and promotional bonusing to reward Cardmembers. The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the accurate creation and ongoing maintenance of merchant lists used by marketing.
This involves performing list updates, merchant validation, and ad-hoc analyses which include but are not limited to;
- Perform regular updates to bonus categories, ensuring accuracy and within agreed upon frequency and timelines.
- Perform merchant data validation as part of analytics in support of new bonus category creation
- Partner with internal teams to set up new bonus categories in various systems to support marketing campaigns and product value propositions.
- Create and update documentation needed to support operational processes for audit review.
- Acquire solid working knowledge of platforms for bonus set up and fulfilment.
In your role you must be:
- Strong attention to detail and takes pride in producing high quality work
- Analytic mindset, natural curiosity- asks why and is not afraid to dig in to gain a deeper knowledge of how things work
- Proficient in Excel
- Good communications skills- verbal and written
- Proactive, able to work independently but knows when to escalate-this is especially important given a virtual work environment
- Knowledge of merchant data and payments landscape a plus
- 4 year college degree required
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks