Due to our clients continued business growth, a Plasterer is required to cover the Swindon Area. The role requires delivery of rapid-response housing repairs, maintenance and improvement services to ensure customers' homes are safe and maintained to high standard.
Tools and company vehicle will be provided and you are paid from when you leave your house!
- Deliver high standards of work, relevant to the primary trade required for this role.
- Carry out associated secondary trade activities within acceptable quality standards to support KPIs for a first-time fix.
- Contribute to the delivery of a great customer service and the achievement of operational KPIs.
- Provide accurate working information on operational activities, electronically or otherwise, in accordance with legislative and company requirements and procedures.
- Assess risks prior to carrying out work and take appropriate Health and Safety measures to ensure personal safety and the safety of our customers and colleagues.
- Take personal responsibility for the condition and appearance of the Company vehicle to ensure it complies with regulatory standards
- Ensure that accurate records are kept of van stock so that stock levels are appropriately maintained
- Ensure all plant and equipment is fully functional, appropriately maintained and certificated with defects reported and waste materials disposed of correctly.
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed and safeguarding concerns are appropriately identified, monitored and reported.
- Demonstrable competence within required primary trade.
- Various multi-trade skills and experience, sufficient to enable the completion of repairs at the first visit (first time fix).
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems seeking any advice required.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks.
- NVQ Level 2 (City & Guilds) Trade Qualification or apprenticeship.
- Full UK drivers licence
This role is offered to PAYE and LCC's - please apply for more details and we will contact you.