As a Customer Account Executive you will be responsible for the delivery of Turnover, Profitability and Business Building Terms budgets within allocated categories. The role will contain elements of portfolio management, analysis and administration.
- Work with CAM to deliver Turnover, Customer Profitability and Business Building Terms budgets for the Customer within allocated categories.
- Manage promotional nomination forms and other specific customer administration.
- Work with CAM to create, execute and measure category specific Joint Business Plans.
- Activate Shopper Marketing activities With Customer Marketing Manager.
- Some Portfolio management with direct buyer contact
- Provision of clear up to date inputs to Business Processes e.g. OPSO, Customer Business Planning
- Customer inputs into the S&OP (promotional planning) process - responsible for 6 month forecast within designated categories.
- Work with CAMs to ensure execution in store is in line with agreements and perfect store principles
Requirements for the role:
- Leaving certificate required.
- System skills and IT ability.
- Experience of customer management within FMCG desired but not essential.
The successful candidate will be passionate, energetic and enthusiastic about delivering results. Good interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills are preferred.