Our client is the UK's leading logistics business within the new and used oil sector. They support thousands of restaurants and schools every year to recycle their oil transforming it into energy, cooking ingredients and reusable oil.
As part of the transport team, you will report to the Transport Manager and be expected to collect oil material around the UK.
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday and bases on a 50 hour working week.
You will be expected to keep you truck clean and tidy as well as being responsible for walk around checks and general maintenance.
- LGV 1 Driver License with 1-2 years of experience minimum
- Full understanding of EU driver's hours and WTD regulations
- Good standard of English, both written and verbal
- Clean and current driving licence - LGV 1. (no moe than 6 Points)
- Recent LGV driving experience (preferably within last 6 months)
- Digi card
- Good knowledge of the UK road network