Job Title: Materials Controller - Production
Hours: Monday - Friday Rotational shifts every 2 weeks (06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00)
Pay: £10.46 per hour - Sat/Sun is paid at an uplifted overtime rate
Job type: Temporary ongoing
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a materials controller based in Luton with an immediate start.
What will be expected?
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Candidate must do shift work after training.
- No stranger to physical work as there will be heavy lifting involved.
- Materials knowledge for production lines - Previous materials experience.
- Basic SAP knowledge - This can be done via training on-site.
- Must be willing to do overtime over the weekend
- Candidate must be willing to stay long term
- Candidate must be no stranger to paying attention to detail as they have a lot of part numbers that are similar - Training will be given.
- Candidate will be working in a time efficient manner due to the area they will be covering.
The company offer a great working environment and look for committed individuals that will want to work on a temporary contract, on an ongoing basis.
If that sounds like the role for you then apply today!