Pay rate £8.91 per hour PAYE, including 28 days paid holiday per year.
Manpower Ashford are currently recruiting a van driver / Telemetry Fitter on behalf of our national client to cover the Kent area.
The role will involve entering customers homes and installing a small device which sends back a signal confirming how much LPG gas is in the storage tank.
You will be based from your home location and provided with a van to travel to jobs.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
* Completing scheduled works including work types Telemetry Installations (New and Replacements)
* Delivering high level customer service with both work standards and communication.
* Using a device and paperwork for each job in the correct manner to ensure accurate data is captured.
* Prioritising work in an effective and efficient manner
Requirements for the role
* Full Driving License
* Be flexible to travel to other areas of the country in order to cover work.
* Have excellent customer service skills and be able to communicate clearly.
* Able to work safely and efficiently in line with the company's procedures.
* Understands and complies with Company management procedures.
In return, you'll benefit from a competitive salary, 28 days annual leave, and a personal dedicated consultant. The role is due to start in April and will run for 6- 8 months