Senior Product Manager
Manpower are recruiting a Senior Product Manager for our client based in Over. They are a forward thinking dynamic company who are looking to add to their marketing team due to growth. This role would suit an experienced Product Manager who has in depth knowledge and experience of selling via Amazon, Amazon vendor portals in addition to other seller portals.
The ability to manage large amounts of data and sell a huge variety of products online via multiple portals is required. As is experience of communicating with multiple vendors is also key as well as managing ever changing prices, advertising campaigns and target markets
What We Need From You...
- Experience and proven track record as an Amazon Product Manager / Brand Manager
- Good verbal communication skills, team skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Previous sales, web, e-commerce, marketing or general business qualifications and/ or experience would be an advantage
- Familiarity or experience of working with API development for integrated IT systems
- Familiarity with the following portals would be an advantage
- Ability to build strong and meaningful commercial relationships
- Take responsibility for sales and margins of the Portal businesses and representing the businesses at management meetings
- Maintaining a relationship with Amazon account manager as well as other portal contacts
- Ability to work with Sales Directors (UK & Export) to provide suitable listing and promotion of focus products in line with the sales strategies.
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £35,000-£50,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days holiday + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Free parking
- Friendly work environment
- To work for a company that truly values, respects and develops their employees
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!