Manpower are currently recruiting for an experienced Cleaning Operative for a large client based in Kent.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 08:30am - 17:00pm with a 1 hour unpaid break
Salary: £18,500 + company van + bonus potential & benefits
Our well-established client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Cleaning Operative to clean domestic properties in various areas across Kent (position will be mobile).
You will be responsible for ensuring facilities are hygienic and compliant. We are looking for a individual that can work well as part of a team or on their own.
This job role which will cover the Kent Area and a company vehicle will be provided, this is a permanent position and all applicants will be subject to interview.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure the cleaning of all communal areas, offices, toilets and external areas on a regular basis and in accordance with the company standards
- To ensure all accommodation is clean and fit for purpose
- Remove rubbish to a suitable place and arrange collection
- To ensure company procedures are adhered to and all cleaning records are completed and up to date
- Other duties as deemed reasonable by the Head of Property Services
All Applicants will be required to meet the below:
- Hold a valid UK Manual Driving License
- Previous domestic/commercial deep cleaning experience
- 5 years referencing and character reference for any gaps
- Previous experience Desirable but no essential
All successful applicants will be subjected to a enhanced DBS check carried out by the client before starting.
Please apply today!