Manpower are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor on a temporary basis for a prestigious client based in Oldbury.
The purpose of this job role is to provide contact between the business and the customer base, reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader. The Customer Service Advisor will work in a challenging and competitive environment, processing all sales-related paperwork and pro-actively managing customer accounts, preparing quotations, bills of quantities and offering technical product information with a view to securing new business, as well as maintaining relationships with past customers and acting as intermediary between the company and client.
- Dealing with and maximising all sales enquiries by, telephone, fax, email and post;
- Internal point of contact for customers ensuring client's requirements are fulfilled and expectations are met;
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Chasing overdue orders, quotations and monitoring on-going projects;
- Maintaining client files and ensuring contact details are regularly updated;
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Organise workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Raising quotations and technical product information;
- All-round administrative duties;
The ideal candidate will have customer service experience in a multi-discipline role and is used to working in a very busy and challenging environment. They must have previous experience of dealing with a high volume of sales orders received over the telephone and via email.
This is a temporary position for 4 weeks working days paying £9.75 per hour to start immediately