We are looking for Customer Service professionals to support the community as we work through the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a great opportunity to give back and show compassion and play a part in getting back closer to our new normal.
Long term, temporary Customer Service Advisors roles are available now for those who can work at home, remotely for the duration of their assignment. It is imperative for you to have access to a laptop or PC with ethernet connection.
As a member of our team, you will be handling incoming calls from the UK general public. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving incidents and queries whilst delivering excellent customer service.
What you’ll need to do:
- Act as the primary point of contact for callers, resolving enquiries quickly and efficiently
- Seek to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact where possible
- Record information accurately into our database using the software we provide
- Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
What we’ll need from you:
- Great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Dedication to providing a brilliant service for our customers
- Ability to provide information, quickly and clearly
- A can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people
- Comfortable with security vetting including DBS
- Ability to work from home with your own laptop or PC with ethernet connection
- Proof of right to work in the UK: proof of address, photo ID and NI
Successful candidates receive:
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata)
- Full intensive training across four days
- Potential to progress your career further with Manpower via our client requirements
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
Manpower are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.