The successful candidate will be responsible for the introduction of the Grifols Calibration department to the Grangecastle Manufacturing Facility.
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with GMP and site SOP's
- Work with outsourced calibration personnel as required to facilitate calibration activities
- Develop and implement systems for scheduling and documenting the performance of calibration activities.
- Trend and analyse performance data to evaluate the effectiveness of calibration systems.
- Fully engage with site safety requirements
- Setup, calibration, and troubleshooting of temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, balancing, density, viscosity instrumentation, UV, pH, conductivity analysers and control valves.
- Be familiar with LAB calibration requirements
- Arrange for any quotations for calibration equipment or outsourced calibration requirements
- Ensure all calibrations are completed as per the appropriate calibration procedure.
- Work with Grifols area owners personnel as required to facilitate calibration activities, using SAP QM (Training provided for SAP)
- Engage in Grifols CI (Continuous Improvement) program and initiate within the calibration department a Safety Good Catch program
- Qualified Craft Technician (Instrumentation)
- City & Guilds 225 Parts 1, 2 & 3, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation
- 3 years working experience in industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical or relevant GMP manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and engineering documentation
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Willingness and Ability to develop a proficiency in engineering type-specific software programs and systems
- Excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and willingness to work with Manager/Supervisor to ensure the job gets completed in a compliant manner.
- SAP Experience an advantage