Manpower is recruiting a Maintenance Engineer with our client who are a leading packaging and plastics manufacturer based in the Craigavon area.
We are preferably looking for an electrical bias Maintenance Engineer, however we do need a good ability with mechanical systems also.
Experienced multi-skilled candidates across electrical & mechanical will also be considered.
You will be joining the shift maintenance team who work a 2 week rotation across days & nights
- Repair and maintain a variety of machinery within the factory site (injection moulding, compressors, air conveyors, wrapping machinery)
- Support with installation of new equipment
- Preventative maintenance on machinery to maximise efficiency of equipment
- Diagnose electrical faults and repair effectively
- Carry out some mechanical fitting of parts on machinery
- Work safely and effectively, minimizing harm to yourself, others and the environment
What we are looking for
- Electrical qualification OR extensive multi skilled maintenance experience
- Maintenance experience within a factory/ production environment
- Ability to diagnose on electrical and PLC systems
- Effective communicator and can work as part of a team
- Preferably experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems
Competitive salary in the £36-37k range