Do you have previous Service and Installation experience working within the scientific or optical field?
Have you had exposure with fault finding on a system level?
If so, we may have just the role for you...
Our well-established client is a manufacturer of specialised products and is looking for an engineer to join the team, due to company expansion.
With a reputation for quality they have an exclusive client base and supply to some prestige projects. They are now looking for an experienced service and installation engineer to join their team of highly skilled engineers at their site based near Reading. We are looking for experience in the following;
- Fault Finding on a system level
- On site installations/training at customer sites when required
- Front line technical support (online, email, telephone, remote access)
- Provision of training courses
- Writing of technical documentation for inclusion in our help desk knowledge base (product manuals, measurement guides etc)
- Carrying out diagnostics and repairs on equipment sent in from customers.
- Optical or scientific experience
- Minimum class 2:1 honours degree in science or engineering (preferably physics)
- Previous experience in a servicing environment.
If you have the above experience and would like to be considered for the role, or would like more information APPLY NOW!