PR Communications Administrator
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Who will you be working with?
The Brook street London team have successfully built out a thriving PR division, helping some of the world's leading PR agencies to recruit talented PR professionals into their organisation. After a sustained period of growth, we're on the hunt for a resource executive who can assist our recruitment team to source top PR talent to be placed with our clients.
So, what will you be doing?
- Working with Client Manager's to discuss recruitment requirements and proactively source suitable applicants to meet client requirements
- Conducting telephone screening for applicants in response to advertising
- Arranging interviews and conducting when necessary
- Headhunting using LinkedIn and job boards
- Dealing with and co-ordinating responses
- Comply with the Company's Business Ethics and standards of excellence
- Promote Brook Streets Image through appearance and conduct
What are we looking for?
- PR Graduate
- Must have excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must have communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to speak with both candidates and the client by telephone and over email
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn
- Must be driven and motivated
- Must always be extremely personable and professional
What's in it for you?
- A Competitive basic salary and commission
- Instant access to an award winning, learning and development team
- Fast tracked career progression and access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup every year
- Join an already successful, fun and buzzing team that regularly celebrates success
- Benefit from flexible employee benefits package including private medical care, private dental care, paid holiday, refer a friend cash bonuses and much more
- Join a business that has been voted 'The worlds most ethical' three years running
Would you like to hear more?
Please forward your CV in the first instance to Sabeya Ali by clicking the ' Apply' button!