Inbound Contact Centre Agent
Are you looking to start a career with a company who provides full training and ongoing support? Manpower are recruiting for an Enquiry Centre Agent to join the friendly team in Gosport. This is an ongoing contract, with no fixed end date.
The focus of your role will be handling incoming calls relating to pay, pension and IT first line support queries. Excellent communication skills are essential along with a polite and professional telephone manner. Although previous experience in a similar role is not required, you should have a high attention to detail with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your workload. Punctuality is very important within the team as well as an ability to work effectively and efficiently.
The operation is open 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday where you will work 7.5 hours per day on a rotational shift basis.
Duties will include:
- Handling inbound telephone enquiries within our Clients busy contact centre
- Answering queries via phone and email
- Adhere to all company policies regarding security, fraud, and data protection
- Maintain an accurate internal database, logging all information correctly
- Willingly support other departments when required
What we can offer you:
- £9.50 per hour, paid monthly
- 23 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Friendly, open planned office environment
- Full in-house induction with ongoing training to support your development
- Free eye care voucher every 2 years (after 6 months service)
Please note due to the nature of this role all applicants must be able to obtain SC security clearance, which will be applied for on their behalf by Manpower. This will include a full criminal, employment & credit check.