Manpower has a great opportunity for a Vehicle Technician to join a dealership workshop in the Mid Ulster area
Our client are a successful car dealership with a number of reputable franchise brands.
We are recruting a Vehicle Technician to join their workshop team, carrying out a range of mechanical & electrical repairs, servicing and fault finding on some of the latest modern vehicles on the road.
You'll have the opportunity to progress as a Vechicle Technician with a brand that is at the forefront of future technologies across their Hybrid and PHEV range.
Dealership experience is preferred, however private garage experience will also be considered
- Carry out mechanical repairs and servicing to vehicles
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Ensure repairs are done both efficiently and to high quality
- Road test vehicles when required
- Routine servicing and pre delivery inspections
- Variety of minor and major repairs to vehicles
What we are looking for
- Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Repair
- Experience in a vehicle workshop environment
- Organised and can do attitude
- Some ability of diagnostics/ fault finding
- Full clean driving license
Monday to Friday working hours, no Saturdays
Opportunity to gain franchise brand training and development