We are looking to recruit the ideal candidate within Payroll & Financial support. This is a great opportunity to join a busy and thriving team, supporting on the payroll for many of our clients major National Contracts.
Excel at intermediate level is essential within this role as well as excellent customer service both on the phone and in writing, with problem solving skills. We are looking for a candidate that can meet all these requirements, so please consider the following before applying:
- The ideal candidate will have some customer service experience and will have used Excel at an Intermediate level within previous roles, as well as a good understanding of bespoke software and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Work effectively with other members of the team to complete all relevant tasks for payroll.
- Have previous experience in a financial orientated/busy environment.
- Use own initiative to problem-solve day-to-day challenges, and be able to think "outside the box".
- Working on outside projects whilst managing day to day tasks and assist in the transferring of more contracts to the SSP team to enhance the business.
- At times deal with difficult pay related situations and pay queries where a process may have broken down adversely affecting an employee's pay that week.