Manpower is recruiting a Surfacing Supervisor with a local and successful company in the civil engineering industry.
The surfacing supervisor will take control and daily management of the surfacing team, ensuring work is carried out to a high standard and on time.
Suitable candidates will need at least 3 years experience in a similar role, with a strong knowledge of surfacing, asphalt and laying processes.
Excellent salary is on offer, negotiable depending on experience
- Management and control of crew, ensure daily tasks are completed on schedule
- Place timely and accurate orders for materials and plant to ensure efficient production
- Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained and to help in all day-to-day tarmac duties
- Report to Line Manager on performance and progress
- Ensure the team is well organised and motivated to safely meet high standard of work
- Ensure regular communication with surfacing managers on active jobs
- Follow the companies Health and safety policy
What we are looking for
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of surfacing, asphalt & concrete
- Pro active and self-motivated
- Good communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Full driving license