Job title: Debt Resolution Agent
Hourly rate: £9.75
Location: Nottingham trinity House
Contract type: Temp
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for Debt Resolution Agents in Nottingham Trinity Square!
Our client is the leading energy provider and continued growth and they are looking for a number of customer service agents to join their Debt Resolution Customer Service team in Nottingham in an ongoing position.
This position is extremely rewarding, you will have positive impact on each customer that you speak with and can take great satisfaction knowing that each customer you support will be in a better position with their energy bills and have a clear understanding of how to move forward and resolve their account.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for inbound and outbound calls to residential customers
- Resolve outstanding arrears on customer accounts
- Negotiating reasonable payment plans with customers
- Display great customer service
You'll need to be flexible to work between 8am to 6pm Monday - Friday. Working hours require a degree of flexibility as these will be dictated by business needs.
We are looking for people that can rise to the occasion as the business needs, you can either work from home or on site in Nottingham city centre.
Previous experience in a telephony based customer service/sales role is preferred, and/or be familiar with working within a contact centre environment.
- Pay increase: may rise to £11.32 per hour
- Permanent offered at a later date depending on adherence, performance and business need
- 28 days holiday (pro rata for the first 12 weeks) 34 days per annum thereafter (including bank holidays)
- Good transport links
- On-site canteen serving hot and cold food and free drinks vending machines
- Covid safe working environment
If this sounds like an opportunity for you please send your CV to apply!
Due to working remotely, we are not able to accept phone calls regarding this position.