Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Home working
Contract type: Temp - Perm
Hourly rate: 9.75
A great opportunity to join one of the UK's top energy companies as a Customer Service Advisor!
Millions of people get their gas and electricity from our client, at home and at work. You'll initially join us on a temporary basis and there may be an opportunity to join us on a more permanent basis.
As you will be working from home, a suitable working environment is required; a desktop/laptop will be provided for you to complete your role however, you must have a safe comfortable space in which you are able to work from. Our lines are open from 8am until 6pm Monday to Friday, you will be expected to be flexible to work during these times.
In this role you will:
- Focus on producing excellent customer service
- Display strong communication skills
- Be solution driven
- Work independently to a high standard and drive your development forward
- Be forward thinking
- Work well in teams
- Display great work ethics
- Handle both inbound and outbound calls professionally
- Some previous customer service experience would be ideal
- Suitable home working environment
- £9.75 per hour with the chance for it to later rise to £11.32 per hour.
- 28 days pro-rata annual leave year - after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days pro-rata (including bank holidays)
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.