An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Persil, Comfort, Surf and Ben & Jerrys, are currently seeking a Consumer Insight Manager, based at their Port Sunlight Research site. This is a full-time temporary role for 8 months, 37.5 hour week, paying £46,000 to £50,000 per annum pro rata.
Due to current restrictions, this role will commence working from home and will transition in to lab and home working once safe to do so.
Unfortunately we cannot consider candidates with longer than 1 week notice to serve.
Our client is committed to reimagining the future of cleaning. For generations they have helped remove the dirt and stains that are all part of people living healthier, more enjoyable lives. Their new strategy, Clean Future, will transform some the most popular cleaning and laundry brands in the world to become lower carbon and lower waste with the same or even better performance.
They are on a mission to meet these commitments through ingredients and packaging solutions. We are looking for inquisitive and disruptive thinkers with a passion for consumer insight, research and innovation, to join the team and play a key role in designing holistic product experiences that our consumers will love â€" which in turn will help our client fully realise its Clean Futures ambition.
- Lead /support Consumer and Technical Insights team to support end to end innovation funnel for our Fabric Enhancers category.
- Anchor Claims Framework, language generation and Consumer assessment of the same for ongoing program cutting across existing and new technologies
- Anchoring set up, maintenance and delivery via sensory capability either on site or via a third party partnership
- Providing inputs into the digital workstream with respect to Consumer Data towards building relevant data structures and models
- Anchoring strategic understanding pieces of work centered around consumer behaviour, need gaps, fabric understanding and benefit spaces relevant for the Fabric Enhancers category.
Profile we are looking for:
- Sound understanding of consumers, coupled with knowledge of latest innovation and research methodologies.
- Ability to apply appropriate research approaches and extract value from complex and varied data sets.
- Proven ability to assess feasibility of ideas and support implementation of new technologies/products/packs/claims/stories to create winning experiences for our consumers.
- We are looking for people with the right attitude, creativity and competencies.
- Experience leading a consumer/technical insight team and understanding of FMCG product design is desirable.
- Robust experience in both qualitative and quantitative tools with an appreciation of digital solutions towards agile working and delivery within program.
- Ability to work across multiple teams virtually ie formulators, marketing, Digital group, Sensory specialists, external partners, many of which could be located in different parts of the world.