Manpower are delighted to bring the role of Senior Geotechnical Engineer to the market for one of our worldwide respected Offshore Wind clients.
The role will be based in London and on a permanent basis.
- Structural/Geotechnical/Civil Engineering Degree
- Chartered Member of ICE or working towards is preferred
The role itself will cover the Geotechnical Design, survey and installation of foundations and subsea structures. You will project manage monopile design for Offshore Wind Turbine foundations. You will utilise your experience of GIR and also preferably have geological/geotechnical ground modelling experience in practice. You will be able to support cable burial and construction of Offshore Wind Farms. Client Representative work on offshore vessels will also be involved.
- Piled foundation design experience - 3D FE (PISA or equivalent)
- Advanced level geotechnical knowledge
- Working knowledge of regulations, codes of practice & standards for Offshore Wind and O&G.
- Experience with proposals and CTR preparation (Preferred)
- Senior Experience in Geotechnical Engineering (Preferred)
It goes without saying that for a position such as this you will require excellent written and verbal communication skills, be motivated and have great attention to detail.