A fantastic opportunity has arisen for 5 X of BMS Commissioning Engineer (iBMS) to work full time at our client's site in Cambridge. This role is a temporary role until December 2021, working Monday to Friday 7.00am - 5.00pm, 45 hours per week, 9 hours a day. Paying £284 per day PAYE only.
**All candidates to be successful will be completion of our clients vetting scheme and an internal Drug & Alcohol test**
This role requires proficient commissioning engineers, to support the commissioning of a large interesting and complex research building in Cambridge.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of high end BMS / HVAC applications.
- Commissioning of controls routine
- Able to read control panel wiring schematics and fault find extra low voltage circuits
- Able to read software logic, for example CPO Studio, Trend, Niagara
- Proficient in understanding software strategy and de-bugging,
- Attention to detail filling in commissioning paperwork
- Update of weekly status report or progress and blockers/outstanding works
- Confident to demonstrate to third parties as commissioned systems
- Provide support for project handover and customer training.
- Project closeout
- Fully support all Health and Safety systems on site
Skills and Experience
- Additional useful skills are a BMS/PLC / Mechanical design back ground, and the ability to write software and graphics
- Excellent understanding of high end BMS / HVAC applications
- You must have good communications skills, high level if integrity
- Working as part of a team, you will be working within a team environment
- Software experience with CPO Studio, Trend and Niagara
- Good time-keeping, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail all beneficial