Manpower have a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer based in London for one of our highly reputable clients in the Offshore Wind Industry.
You will be degree qualified and Chartered or as a minimum working towards chartership and have 5 years' experience in offshore structural engineering in the renewable energy arena.
As a senior engineer you will:
- Lead or work with the lead engineer to ensure that projects are brought to a satisfactory conclusion and within the given budgetary requirements.
- You will be able to carry out structural analysis and design of offshore wind structures including turbine foundations, masts, and sub station platforms.
- You will have advanced level experience in the design of monopile foundations and jackets and be able to analyse pile/soil interaction, PISA soil analysis and wave dynamic loading.
- Have experience in SESAM or SACS software
You will be have:
- Experience in foundation design on offshore wind farms and be familiar with standards and codes of practice
- Have over 5 years' experience in offshore wind
- The ability to perform structural analysis and design offshore wind structures with an emphasis on WTG foundations
- Be able to produce engineering reports
- Generate weight reports
- Be responsible for making sure all design work under your scope is accurate, reviewed and checked.