Manpower are recruiting a Project Support Officer to work for our valued public sector client.
You will be instrumental in obtaining and collating information as part of a project ensuring that all deadlines are met. In addition you undertake day to day administration tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Tape dictation and typing direct to screen
- Maintaining electronic diary, arranging appointments / meetings, venues and organise catering needs as required.
- Ensuring appropriate files and papers are available in advance of meetings. Taking and recording minutes of meetings as required, following up issues resulting from correspondence / meetings
- Ensuring appropriate files and papers are available in advance of meetings
- Organising travel arrangements and hotel accommodation for courses / seminars
- Collating information prioritised by the team and inserting it into pre-agreed electronic newsletter and social media templates for dissemination.
- Generate brief emails, memos or draft letters as required as acknowledgements, confirmations and adjustments
of arrangements. To respond to correspondence and enquiries.
- To recognise the importance of dealing appropriately and professionally with representatives of external partners and their organisations. To screen, process and prioritise telephone calls and personally provide requested
information or refer calls to other departments as appropriate.
- Educated to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent experience
- Experience of providing comprehensive secretarial and administrative support at a senior level.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Minute taking
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Outlook
This is a temporary position with the opportunity to apply for the permanent role. The hourly rate is £10.29 rising to £11.20 after 12 weeks. You will work full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Due to Covid 19 you will work from home and in the office as and when required.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.