Manpower is recruiting a Catering Assistant / Barista to work for our client.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of a brand new click and collect service.
Main duties include:
- Serving customers
- Taking customer orders, making coffee, tea, and other drinks to customer specifications
- Operating cash registers and payment card machines
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Cleaning coffee machines, restaurant areas, restrooms, and preparation areas
- Replenishing of stock, stock rotation and stock control.
- To ensure that food is presented to a high standard and portion control is maintained
- To complete and maintain accurate documentation relating to temperatures / sales / stock
- You will be required to prepare and cook food products / meals, temperature probe food and record temperatures in the agreed monitoring documentation for each service area.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous catering/retail experience
- is flexible with the hours you are able to work
- physically fit
- has a positive attitude
- is genuinely friendly and caring
- enjoys working as part of a team
- has good standard of English and maths
- has good communication skills
A Food Hygiene Certificate is essential, however, we can provide an online course for you to complete so you can gain this qualification prior to starting the role.
Full training is provided.
This is a full time, temporary position. You will be required to work any 5 days out of 7 on a weekly rota, it is essential you can commit to flexible working.
This role is offering an hourly rate of £8.92 per hour with enhanced rates for weekends.
Immediate starts available upon receipt of satisfactory references and DBS check.
What we offer you:
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- NEST pension