Are you looking for a permanent, secure role? Are you flexible and a team player?
You could be working for an established, rapidly expanding Electrical Engineering company.
We are looking for electricians to join the existing team of 10 highly trained electrical engineers.
Based in Cardiff, our client specialises in the installation, design, maintenance, testing and repair of all electrical installations within South Wales and the UK.
There is plenty of overtime, including weekends, evenings and overnight stays, boosting earning potential!
- Inspecting electrical equipment and systems
- Testing and running all electrical components ensuring safe installation
- Repair, install and maintain electrical systems
- Work closely to all statutory and legal requirements
- Diagnostics and Fault Finding
- Mentoring of apprentices
- Fully qualified electrical, NVQ Level 3, or C&G 1&2
- 17th Edition
- ECS Card
- Full drivers license
- IPAF (preferred)
- 2391 Testing and Inspection (preferred)
If you would like to be considered for the position, or know anyone who may be interested, APPLY NOW, and we will give you a call to discuss further.