An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Executive to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Leatherhead (to work from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted).
This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 3 months, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £35,000, pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
As a Commercial Executive your primary aim is provide and maintain information to fulfil the customer plan. This is a very administration heavy role in which you will be supporting the CAMs on a day-to-day basis and meeting the customer's requirements.
Responsibilities (to include):
- Own and lead all transactional flows.
- Processing invoices.
- Promotional Support - updating the plan, translating the plan into numbers, monitoring the plan versus actuals.
- Creating and tracking Provisions and Accruals.
- Senior stakeholder management.
- Joint Business Planning Tracking
- Price accuracy
- Own the balance sheet within designated categories (cpp calculations, accruals, price query resolution, trade term compliance)
- Ensure execution in store is in line with agreements and perfect store principles
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to produce and use VLOOKUP/Pivot Tables (an assessment will be held at interview).
- Experience of customer management within FMCG.
- Very detail orientated with a passion for calculations.
- Passionate about delivering results.
- Good interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills to be able to deal with senior stakeholders and distributors.
- Able to work independently.