Senior Full Stack Engineer
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will work within the Applied Intelligence work-stream to deliver an exceptional customer experience, enabling our customers successfully manage their infrastructure and solve their problems with minimal effort.
The primary application is our Virtual Agent, a chat bot containing intent recognition for common product issues with associated guided problem-solving flows, support case look-up and update, and support coverage checking.
- You will work in an environment where we strive to release frequent, incremental, measurable improvements
- You will lead and contribute across the full end to end product to include test automation, continuous deployment and integration, refactoring of existing code base.
- You will successfully move work from development through to production with minimal support, showing an exceptional delivery mindset.
- You will be diligent in seeing code contributions through to production and provide engineer level backup to the support organisation.
- You will provide technical leadership and contribute to the application architecture, exhibiting technology and software development best practices.
- You will collaborate with engineering, architecture and product management to build meaningful customer outcomes.
- You understand the importance of testing and monitoring the systems that your team is responsible for.
- You have a passion for technology and take pride in what you code.
- You will participate in regular demonstrations of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders.
- You have good knowledge of software engineering best practices such as but not limited to automated testing, refactoring and continuous integration.
- You have good knowledge with automated testing tooling, examples JUnit, Mockito and FitNesse.
- You have good knowledge with continuous integration tooling such as GitHub Jenkins, etc.
- You have good knowledge with Node.JS, React.JS frontend consisting of a number of microservices.
- You have good knowledge with REST APIs / SOAP.
- You may have knowledge and experience in Programming and Tools for Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics such as Python.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills through English.
- You have good knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and principles like Scrum, Kanban and XP.
Education & Experience:
- Honours Bachelor's or master's degree in software engineering, computer engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering or equivalent.
Candidate must have a valid visa to work in Ireland.