Manpower are excited to be working with a Global Freight Forwarder who are on the lookout for an Airfreight Logistics Coordinator to join their team in Coventry, which is one around 10 sites across Europe.
What they need from you?
- To liaise with international air freight agents, airline operators and brokers to agree transport costs and ensure the best possible solutions are sourced to fit requirements.
- Have an understanding of all risks, risk assessments with each shipment and mitigation of those risks.
- Monitor the progression of transports, advising the client at agreed milestones and ensuring the transports are running to schedule.
- Customer interaction and consultative product promotion
- Procure, calculate and present air freight pricing solutions
- Ensure our TMS is correctly monitored and fully updated when required
- Answer incoming calls professionally and deal with any enquiries quickly
- General administration & Excel Skills
Desirable but not essential
- Global air freight forwarding experience
- Customer service skills
- Customs management & Ocean/Road freight experience
- Time-critical logistics experience
Monday to Friday 10:00AM - 7:30PM
30 days Holiday rising to 33 days with service
Enhanced pension contribution
Performance related bonuses
Death in service benefit 3 x salary
If you would like to be considered, please apply!