At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you`ll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
Who will you be working with?
TAPFIN has identified the need for a Programme Professional to join a new team and take responsibility for a specific section of the operational process and delivery of a managed service solutions to UPS. The Programme Professional will be responsible for delivery and compliance and for ensuring a service driven culture.
So, what will you be doing?
As the Programme Professional you will account manage contractor vacancies through the end to end recruitment process on behalf of the client recruiting line managers. You will be responsible for ensuring that all vacancies are managed against set process steps, milestones and budgetary guidelines whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
Furthermore, you will lead on designated projects; resourcing/recruitment audits and implementation of resourcing/recruitment programmes. You will work and consult with clients to formulate and tailor new "value-add" propositions/projects and advise clients on aspects of recruitment and utilisation / optimisation of their workforce.
What are we looking for?
Client Relationship Management
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships with all levels of management, up to and including Manager level, creating high level relationships with recruiting line managers / business areas.
- Take responsibility for key areas within UPS and manage all appropriate tasks associated with the contingent worker supply chain
- Pro-active contractor recruitment planning with business managers.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process from authorisation, sourcing (via Preferred Suppliers), screening, offer and on-boarding. Ensure the selection, assessment and interview process is managed in a timely manner by the business.
- Building and developing client relationships to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery.
- Manage an established Preferred Suppliers List to ensure partnership and engagement at all times.
- Identify new suppliers to support any 'gaps in supply' of skills/roles. Supporting Programme Manager with supplier negotiations and contract set up as required.
- Manage the day to day operational relationship with the Preferred Suppliers.
- Ensure compliance internally and externally at all stages of the recruitment process
- Liaise with key UPS teams to ensure smooth running of pay and invoicing processes
- Supporting Programme Manager in achieving set KPIs and SLAs across the Programme including time to fill
- Supporting other Programme Professionals during times of high activity
- Provide contractor recruitment specialist skills and knowledge that a client does not have in-house to enhance business performance and impact.
- Assemble and analyse data/facts available, to investigate and understand problems then consider a range of possible options
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- CIPD or professional qualification an advantage
- Experienced recruiter at all stage of the recruitment process - either In-house or agency
- Experience of working or recruiting within engineering discipline would be a distinct advantage
- Ideally have knowledge of the contractor recruitment process and related legislation
- Exceptionally strong relationship and influencing skills
- Plans ahead & organises both self and others effectively
- Manages priorities to achieve deadlines (internal and external)
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly results focused
- Highly organised with good time management skills
- Recruitment / resourcing background (preferably in outsourcing / managed vendor resourcing environment)
- Strong commercial focus
- Good presentation skills
- Self-starter - able to work independently off site and contribute as part of the TAPFIN team
- Ability to write detailed documents including project plans; process documents, and client proposals
- Experience of change management or of working in a change orientated environment
- Experience of managing suppliers / third party agencies
- Knowledge of working with e-Recruitment and Vendor Management System (VMS) technology
- Experience of a client facing role, including client stakeholder management and issue resolution
Would you like to hear more?
Please forward your CV in the first instance to Sabeya Ali by clicking the ` Apply` button!