An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Kingston upon Thames (to work from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted). This is a full-time temporary role to last until mid-December 2021, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £35,000 pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
This role is to provide high-level administrative support to two HR Directors, as well as taking the responsibility of the HR team project manager.
- Manage diaries for 2 x HR Directors plus and any Travel and Expenses as required
- Liaise with PA network to set up key meetings
- Manage team meetings and agendas, and help to facilitate meetings
- Act as HR team project manager - take actions from team meetings and help to follow up, track completion and raise any issues
- Manage team building events
- Provide support to wider team for large cross team meetings
- Support with building PowerPoint slides for senior leader presentations
- Support with checking strategy papers etc.
- Provide back-up PA support to HRVP when required
- Passion for being a strong PA
- Highly organised and structured
- Clear, strong communicator with excellent written English
- Advanced PowerPoint skills- experience creating a strong narrative and using company branding and impactful graphics
- Experience using MS applications in particular Excel (including Pivot Tables) and Word.
- MS Teams experience advantageous
- HR interest beneficial however must be happy with diary management, etc.