An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client TIGI, the brand owned by a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, are currently seeking a Stock Administration Support, based at their Bed Head studios in Milton Keynes, MK43 0YL . This is a full-time temporary ongoing role, 40 hour week, paying up to £9.55 per hour equating to £19864 per annum, pro rata.
Following on from changes to our Distribution Centre structure, I am seeking a Stock and DC Support Operative to join our TIGI team on a temporary basis. This role requires an individual with previous warehouse experience within stock control/stores.
- Supporting the Inventory Controller maintain the Stock Control Calendar
- Daily Aisle Checks & counts
- Stock Investigations
- LOT code compliance
- Physical removal of stock for disposal
- Returns support
- Quality investigations
- Cycle counts
- Reporting discrepancies
- Attend Annual Stock Take that may occur over a weekend until the count is completed.
Skills and Attributes:
- Computer literate with good numeric skills
- Hard working and conscientious with a flexible approach to work
- Previous warehouse experience in a FMCG environment
- Good numerical skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in a warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Knowledge about Oracle system will be beneficial but not required as full training will be given
Full training will be given to the successor.