An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Communications Manager ( Personal Care & Beauty) to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at either Blackfriars in London (working remotely from home but must be able to travel to one of these sites if required). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 9 months (with possible extension) , working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £41,000, pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
This is a varied communications role for someone who has a passion for Beauty & Personal Care brands and enjoys being part of an agile and driven team with a focus on bringing to life our Positive Beauty for People and Planet vision and strategy.
This position offers a truly global perspective, and the opportunity to work with some of the world's most well-known and purposeful brands.
As Assistant Communications Manager for Beauty & Personal Care (BPC), you will:
* Help deliver the Beauty & Personal Care Communications strategy and plan, both internally and externally - across owned channels and earned media
* Great internal and external storytelling about the Beauty & Personal Care Division and our brands
* Work with category and brand teams to help amplify launches, content and campaigns across Unilever's internal and external channels
* Review brand activation campaigns identifying risks and opportunities, and taking follow up actions
* Draft reactive messaging and media statements (working with topic experts)
* Co-ordinate content for brands related to sustainability I,e, for brand websites
* Collating brands images, case studies, information for external and internal communications
* Create digital content including videos, copy, an infographics on consumer relevant topics i.e. ingredients, product safety, sustainability, animal testing
* Respond to internal and external requests for information about Beauty & Personal Care and the brands
* Support the aviation of global Unilever moments ensuring Beauty & Personal Care deliverables are achieved.
* Inspire and enable the Beauty & Personal Care community to be proud employee advocates activating brand and corporate content on their social channels
* Work in close collaboration with the Communications Mangers on issues handling and crisis management
* Provide operational support for the BPC communications managers in the team i.e. specific brand claims requests
* Media monitoring
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
* Proven communications experience
* Experienced at working with leaders with confidence and clarity
* Excellent at storytelling (outstanding written skills), and experienced in making complicated information simple and engaging for a wide variety of audiences, with a strong attention to detail and proof reading skills
* Flexibility to adapt between detailed planning work and short-term, unexpected deliverables
* Proven networking abilities
* Excellent Bias for Action, shows accountability and responsibility and has a 'can do' attitude
* Cultural sensitivity and resilience. Places importance on equity, inclusion, and diversity.
* Calm under pressure and discretion when dealing with confidential matters