Manpower is partnering with a leading engineering company to recruit a Site Fitter (Welder/Fabricator) in Bradford. This is a varied role in which you will also be travelling throughout the UK to support on the installation of bespoke products.
With a reputation for high-quality, bespoke engineered metal products, this business is at the forefront of their industry. Due to their low attrition rate, opportunities like this do not come up very often!
As Site Fitter (Welder/Fabricator), your key responsibilities will be:
- Reading technical CAD drawings and welding on site to required coding
- General fabrication tasks relating to often bespoke products/builds
- Visiting client sites to support the welding, erection and installation of products - these could be either commercial or residential
- Ensuring all compliance paperwork and reports are completed
- Complete and adhere to RAMS on each project
This is a varied role that will suit someone that possesses the following skills and experience:
- MIG and TIG welding experience
- Experience of working on client/customer sites
- Soldering experience
- Fabrication experience of materials such as stainless steel
- Ability to understand technical CAD drawings
As this is a combination of both site (Bradford) and field work, you must be able to travel and stay away from home (this may be up to 40% of the role).
When travel is needed, you will be paid for both your travel time and accommodation expenses.
If you're a Welder Fabricator that is looking for a challenging role that gives you exposure to a wide range of materials, projects and environments then this may well be the role for you!