Manpower UK are currently recruiting for a Class 2 Driver for a large construction business, to be based in Gravesend.
This role is being offered as a 3-month Fixed Term Contract, starting immediately.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 4pm.
Salary on offer is £25,000 per annum + 25-days fully paid holiday.
You will be expected to drive a 12 tonne vehicle or similar and demonstrate a good understanding of driving regulations. You will be familiar with using digital tachographs and will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining a current Drivers Smart Card.
You will pick / pack goods for dispatch, ensuring that they are securely loaded onto the vehicle and that it adheres to all driver legislation.
- Experience of working in a similar driving role
- Valid, clean UK license with Class 2 (Cat C) entitlement
- Up to date CPC Card and full CPC training
- A current Drivers Smart Card for use with Digital Tachograph
- A good knowledge of Driver's Hours Regulations
If interested please apply ASAP!