Manpower have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work with the Remote Desktop Support team, working with our client, Capgemini based at Inverness Retail Park.
Key responsibilities and typical activities will include:
- Effective & efficient management of workload via client systems to set SLAs.
- Provide software/hardware fault diagnosis and resolution to users with no/little prior IT knowledge
- Day to day support of desktop software issues
- Completing daily/weekly tasks as required.
- Fully document fixes to capture knowledge.
- Appropriate and timely escalation of incidents
- Knowledge of supporting Windows 7, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office applications.
- Broad knowledge of PCs and Information Technology.
- Produce and maintain technical documentation.
- Experience of working with Remote Control tools
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Citrix and Configuration Manager.
- Knowledge of network configuration and protocols
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Self-driven and able to work by yourself or within a team.
- Proactive approach to working practices and Service Improvement.
- Be able to work with minimum supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible (able to work on different Tier2 desks as the business requires)
- Team player (ability to work with other Capgemini teams to provide a service to a client to an agreed SLA)
- Good Telephone Manner
- Client Facing Skills
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, then apply today!